IN-PERSON SERVICE STATUS
Currently we have one service on Sunday at 9:30 a.m. The youth, ages 6-12, are also meeting at this time in a separate service. Believing that it is God’s desire for us to not neglect our habit of meeting together (in-person), our staff works diligently to ensure that every worshipper has a safe, as well as, spiritually enriching experience. In that effort, we have enhanced our cleaning and sanitizing protocols, initiated social distancing practices and instituted the following safe service guidelines for all who attend our Sunday service.
- Temperature checks as you enter the building.
- Masks are to be worn at all times.
- Social distancing is practiced throughout the building.
- Seating in the sanctuary is in designated areas only.
- No gathering in the sanctuary or hallways.
Let's do our part to honor God and help keep one another safe.
. . . not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching. Hebrews 10:25 (NIV)
Wednesday Bible Study occurs each week at 7:00 p.m. (Online only)